The CUNY Games Network will be presenting several workshops at Revolutionary Learning in August 2016.
CUNY/SUNY faculty and staff receive a 60% registration discount! Simply go to www.revolutionarylearning.org to register and enter CUNY or SUNY in the registration code field.
Revolutionary Learning 2016 will feature hands-on workshops, educational keynotes, a Local Game Jam, a Revolutionary Game Arcade, and ample networking activities designed to connect attendees with professionals who will inspire. Colleagues and thought leaders from the cutting edge of learning will be in attendance – it’s the one place to truly learn from each other.
What will you Learn? Join us as we showcase, demonstrate, discuss, and assess game-based learning as an innovative strategy capable of transforming learning. A sample of sessions include:
- Who Says What’s ‘Educational?’ The Role of Research in Learning Games
- Playing and Redesigning Commercial Board Games for Training and Instruction
- Transforming Education through Collaboration, Design and Play
- The Short Sim: A Game Changer
- Virtual Reality and Education
- The Multiplayer Classroom
And much more!
For more information, and to register: